|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Sewing pattern: Karin dress for Blythe dolls, intermediate level, PDF download
You'll get 1 PDF100% SSL Secure
PDF file (15 pages) for download.
Intermediate skill level. You should have some sewing experience.
Sewing pattern and 7 pages of instructions (not a full tutorial like previous publications) for a relaxed fit Blythe dress with inset sleeves and two collar styles. The dress is open in the back, and closes with snaps. No lining.
• 40 x 20 cm of woven cotton or linen fabric (for example, from an old shirt)
• Matching thread
• 3 small sew-on snap fasteners
• Fray check
• Fabric marking tool(s)
• Iron or other pressing tool(s)
• Point turner or similar (e.g. blunt knitting needle)
• Hand sewing needle, pins, scissors, ruler
A sewing machine is optional; the dress can very well be sewn entirely by hand.
- - -
Copyright © Tirin & Katten 2021
The patterns, text, illustrations and photos may not be shared, sold, or otherwise distributed.
You can sell garments made from this pattern, provided you credit Tirin & Katten.