|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Tutorial: Long sleeved doll dress sewing pattern for Blythe dolls, iMda. Intermediate, PDF download.
You'll get 2 PDF100% SSL Secure
By purchasing this pattern, you indicate that you agree with the terms mentioned at the end of the description.
48-page PDF file for download. A4 format. Language: English.
Skill level: Intermediate. The instructions are very detailed, but tiny inset sleeves can be tricky! Support via email or messaging is included, no matter what your skill level is.
Contains patterns for a long sleeved dress with inset sleeves and a neatly lined bodice, plus detailed steps for how to make it.
- iMda 2.2
- iMda 2.6
- iMda 3.0
- iMda 4.3 small bust
- Paola Reina Las Amigas (33 cm) (Pattern provided in separate file)
- Note: iMda hands will need to come off for dressing and undressing due to the sleeves being fairly narrow.
These are some of the topics that are covered:
- Does your sewing machine eat fabric?
- Hand sewing: How to start and stop
- Fabric recommendations
- Stretch in woven fabric
- Minimising bulk
- Adapting the pattern
- Embellishment and modification ideas
- Printer, ruler, sewing machine
- Fabric glue marker or other water soluble glue
- Fray check
- Lightweight woven cotton fabric and sewing thread
- A pair of locking forceps
- Fabric marking tool(s)
- Sewing needle, pins, scissors
- Small sew-on snaps
If you already have the Cap Sleeve Dress pattern (2019 update), large parts of the steps will be familiar. The photos and text are new though, most of the text was written from scratch, and the extra material is more elaborate compared to the Cap Sleeve pattern.
- - - Terms - - -
Copyright © Tirin & Katten 2016-2019
The patterns, text, and photos may not be shared, sold or otherwise distributed.
You may sell items made from this pattern. If you do, you must give Tirin & Katten credit for the design.